1. Have a picnic at the playground.
2. Kick off your day with donuts and smoothies at the park.
3. Host a cookout.
4. Roast marshmallows over a campfire and make s’mores.
5. Camp out in your backyard.
6. Go for a family bike ride.
7. Have a water gun or water balloon battle.
8. Play shaving cream twister.
9. Play backyard Yahtzee with giant dice and a bucket.
10. Blow bubbles.
11. Play frisbee and kickball.
12. Fly a kite.
13. Play water balloon baseball.Summer Activities
14. Cool off at a free spray spark.
15. Place the sprinkler under the trampoline or jump on it with water balloons!Summer Activities
16. Go hiking.
17. Have a nature scavenger hunt.
18. Sit on the ground with your kids and identify the shapes of the clouds.
19. Put on old shoes and go for a stroll in a stream.
20. Pick strawberries at a local farm. Summer Activities
21. Go to a baseball game.
22. Watch a movie at the drive in.
23. Visit the local zoo.
24. Go to a parade.
25. Make a sensory bottle aquarium.
26. Join the Summer Storytime program at your local library.
27. Go to a beach.
28. Spend the day at the pool or waterpark.
29. Go to a carnival or a fair.
30. Visit an amusement park.
31. Take your scooters to a local skate park.
32. Watch a fireworks show.
33. Play a round of mini golf.
34. Watch the sunrise.
35. Build a sandcastle.
36. Make your own tire swing.
37. Turn your slide into a water slide by placing a hose at the top and a baby pool at the bottom!
38. Make water bombs out of sponges.
39. Create your own backyard splash pad! Summer Activities
40. Take a dip in a small pool filled with water balloons.